A Christmas Wish List

11 Dec

CURRENTLY COVETING: FESTIVE FEVER

BE MERRY FESTIVE FUN

With a mere 2 weeks left until Christmas I thought it was about time I compiled a list of some of my favourite festive finds. What do you think, a cute enough list to get even the biggest Grinch smiling this Silly Season? Becky xo

1. Holly Shoes by Charlotte Olympia. 2. Green Knitted Dress by Ruche. 3. Mrs Claus Apron by Jesse Steele. 4. Kissing Mrs & Mrs Claus Salt and Pepper Shakers by Retro Planet.

About these ads

7 Responses to “A Christmas Wish List”

1. missflamboyante December 11, 2012 at 11:51 pm #

The Charlotte Olympia flats are so adorable, there is also a clutch in this pudding design…I am only left wondering if anyone would wear those outside of the season?
    Great post! You’ll find me here:

• Becky K. December 11, 2012 at 11:57 pm #

Thanks and I have to agree with you there, the flats are so cute. I’m not sure if I’d fork out that sort of money for a novelty item though!
      xo becky
      Btw not sure if you just switched over but your self hosted domain doesn’t work, the WordPress one does however :)

• missflamboyante December 12, 2012 at 12:00 am #

Thank you- am aware, but the site is under construction, as I am moving…it will work soon!
        I know what you mean, I jus spent a monstrous ammount on the Dolly platform – they kind of are my fashion week and special event gear. I will put them under my Christmas tree – I need to recover! :D

2. Donah D. Sweetjellybean December 12, 2012 at 2:07 am #

Awww I love the kissing Mr & Mrs Claus! Would definitely have that on my table hehhe. Advance happy Christmas hun! xx Donah

• Becky K. December 12, 2012 at 11:06 am #

I know cute right!? I wouldn’t want to pull them apart! haha Thanks and happy Christmas to you too! xo

3. Glitter Mama December 12, 2012 at 8:01 pm #

Awwww….those shoes!!! <3

4. tonemor1002 December 19, 2012 at 8:53 am #

Reblogged this on Oss damer og sånn and commented:
    Masse herlige greier:-)

Your 2 cents!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,336 other followers